"For Law & for Life"       



Legal Ombudsman

I want to give you the best posible service. However, if at any point

you become unhappy or concerned about the service I have provided to you then you should inform me  immediately so

that I  can do my best to resolve the problem for you. If you would like to make a formal

complaint then you can request my  full complaints procedure.

What happens if I don’t agree with your views on the complaint?

If I am  unable to resolve the complaint with you then you can have the

complaint independently looked at by the Legal Ombudsman. The Legal

Ombudsman investigates problems about poor service from lawyers

Before accepting a complaint for investigation the Legal Ombudsman will

check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with me first. If you

have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint

and  No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or

No more than three years from when you should reasonably have

known there was cause for complaint. If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman please

contact them. Contact details: Call 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm. 

Email [email protected]

Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ


Willem Johan Nico Louw 

SRA Freelance (667276) 

I practice as a freelance solicitor and have notified the SRA as such. This is not an SRA authorised practice.

I only do  unreserved legal activities within this freelance practice.

As I only do unreserved legal activities within this freelance practice I do not have Professional Indemnity Insurance and this can be a risk to you as you would not be able to claim against any insurance.

What to do if you are unhappy with my  behaviour. The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about my behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.